Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hello.....

So I had to start this blog for my english class so I've been using it since about Jan. but now that my english class is over I decided to just write on here for fun. So I've been living on my own now for almost 10 months! I love it. I do miss my family though and all of my friends in Layton but I like it down here. What mainly keeps me down here is my job. I work at a health facility for handicap people and I love it. Its so much fun. I recently went to Disneyland with a few of them and it was a blast! I also went to their track and feild special olympics a week ago. And that was so fun. I love seeing them having fun and getting so proud of their metals or ribbons. I'm just working for the summer and will start school at UVU in the fall. Hopefully it'll go better this year than it did last year. But thats pretty much my life as of right now. Life is beautiful.

No comments: