Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kiley






Monday June 16th was my 19th birthday! It was a really great one if i do say so myself. My friend christina gave me a birthday pedicure at her cosmotology school then took me to lunch. Then I went over to my sister Kim's house and we went to the park with her boys, Tate and Tanner. They are so funny. Instead of saying cheese they were saying hangaber (trying to say hamburger) face! It was cute. Then my wonderful mom took me to the Guitar Center and bought me a guitar online. Then I played with my friend Brit and went to the lion house with my parents and Katie. After dinner we went to a play called 1856, it was about the pioneers. It was good. Then I spent the night at Courtney's house. So it turned out to be a great day. Only one more year of being a teenager! (oh and my mom would not stay still for a picture, she claimed she had to use the bathroom!)

No comments: